Freitag, 2. Juli 2010

Tag Book Swap

Another swap from Lenna Andrews. And so a lot fun!!!
When I got the tag book I was speechless. It is such a marvellous tag book!!! I am so thrilled! WOW!



A special thank to:




Jo Johnson



Siri Hauge Opdal (still have your roads + paths :-))))






Barbara Roberts






Dottie Mucha



Sharon Walworth




I like your work so much! It is something from heart for the heart!

And I really can't say how much I thank Lenna for the tag book swap. Your SWAPS are so wonderful and delightful. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://colourfly-blog.blogspot.com) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.